Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sweetbreads (an addition to the list)

Upon researching the ways in which one can prepare brains, I stumbled upon a fact previously unknown: people eat pancreas, and they call it sweetbread. Upon further investigation, I discovered that apparently sweetbread can also refer to throat glands (i.e. the thymus). I therefore feel obligated, knowing now that these are in fact things that people eat, to add them to my list.


Number 16 on the Experiences section of the list - Updated


Eat the following:

  • Brains
  • Heart
  •  Kidneys
  • Liver
  • Tongue
  • Rocky Mountain Oysters
  • A HabaƱero pepper
  • Neck sweetbread
  • Belly sweetbread

Also, I'm planning to cross off #3 on the movies section of the list tomorrow with my dad:
Watch all 3 Lord of the Rings movies (Extended Edition) in one sitting.

It's gonna be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment